Wednesday 16 January 2008

Sikh Course

In addition to the Sikh Camp, there will also be a "Sikh Course" being held in Bradford in February. The course will cater for adults, and will be held over one day. The aim is for people to gain a better understanding of Sikhism - which is a religion which is relatively unknown to many people. I've attended an earlier course, and was really impressed with what was covered in the course. The course does not go over the basics as in Gurus, history etc.. But concentrates on Gurbani, and what being a sikh is really about. For me it was an eye opener, as the majority of the material was new to me. Changed my prespective on life and Sikhi totally. I would suggest all those interested and able to attend, to do so....

For more details click
here

No comments: